Delivery of Courses
- We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that each student receives equal opportunity and access to course materials and practical components.
- We require proof of WSIB clearance for companies sending students to courses with practical components or modules.
- We can design custom courses to suite your specific requirements. Custom courses must be prearranged and negotiated with Barantas on an individual basis. Please contact us for more details.
- Students must attend the full course in order to be deemed successful and receive a certificate and training card.
- Barantas does not guarantee student success in any course.
Bookings, Fees and Cancellations
- Courses can be booked online at training.barantas.ca or by phone or e-mail.
- If booking for multiple students, or booking for someone other than yourself, please enter the full name of each student in the NOTES section of the booking entry.
- All registrations will be confirmed via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail within 24 hours of booking a course, please contact our office.
- Courses are booked on a first come-first served basis.
- Completed bookings can be cancelled and are fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to course start.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of course start are non-refundable.
- Bookings are non-transferable. Only the student(s) named at time of booking may participate in a course.
- Barantas is not responsible for student arrival time or attendance.
- Students arriving more than 15 minutes late to a course may be denied entry and will forfeit the course fee.
- Barantas reserves the right to cancel a course at any time and will make every reasonable effort to
inform students of a cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. Course fees will be fully refunded in the event of a course cancellation.
- Course fees many vary based on location and required equipment.
- Course fees are due upon booking for non-contract clients and customers.
- Contract clients and customers receive discounted rates.
- Course fees for contract clients and customers will be adjusted on the billing cycle following the training.
- NSF cheques or funds are subject to a $45 surcharge.
- Barantas will mail a high quality, copy-protected ROT certificate and training card (tear-proof and waterproof) to the individual or company that purchased the course for each student who successfully completes the training.
- Replacement Certificates and Cards
- Replacement certificates and cards can be ordered from our office at a cost of $25 per card. Call or e-mail us to request your replacement.
- Replacement certificates and cards will only be issued to the individual or company that paid for the training.