Do you have a clear and true picture of how well your health and safety program is performing?
Is your company performing equally across different locations and departments?
Are you focusing your efforts in the right areas?
Is your health and safety budget being utilised effectively?
It can be difficult to manage risk that you’re not aware of or don’t fully understand. Barantas can help determine which aspects of your health and safety program are working while measuring the effectiveness of each.
Barantas offers the following compliance audits across Canada:
- Corporate Health and Safety Program Audit
- Project Safety Audit
- Refrigeration Systems Audit (Ammonia Systems – Arenas & Cold Storage) *NEW
- Documentation and Archiving Audit
- B-Gap – Health and Safety with Behavioural Components Audit
- Workwell Compliance Audit
- Third party Compliance Audit
Our audits involve thorough and objective analysis by experienced professionals and produce detailed reports that identify any compliance gaps and provide comprehensive recommendations and solutions for improvement.
Following an audit, we are available for full executive presentations and discussions that can provide the basis for developing strategic next steps in compliance or planning.